We will be following all mandated Covid-19 preventive steps at our warehouse and taking the utmost care of all personnel and dispatches. However, we have a few suggestions on how to handle packages being delivered during this time:
1. Pay for your order online instead of opting for Cash on Delivery - the easiest way to reduce interaction with the delivery person is by paying for your order online via our payment processor CCAvenue so that you can have a contactless delivery. Dispatches for pre-paid orders will be prioritized during this time and our courier companies will also prefer delivering pre-paid shipments initially to minimize the exposure risk for their delivery personnel.
2. Reduce interaction with the delivery person - ask the courier to drop off the package at a safe distance from your entry door. If it is a Cash on Delivery shipment, leave the exact cash amount at a distance from your entry door and ask the delivery person to drop off the package at that point and collect the cash amount. In both cases, wait for the delivery person to leave the area before you collect the package.
3. Leave the package at a safe location for 24-48 hours - none of our items are perishable and can be left in the box for another 1 or 2 days. If you do not urgently require the contents of the shipment, leave the package at a safe location (inside or outside your house) for 24-48 hours where others would not be touching or handling it. Then wash your hands with soap for a minimum of 20 seconds. After 24-48 hours, you can cut open the outer brown box, take out the inner contents and throw away the outer brown box.
4. If you need the contents of the shipment urgently - completely wipe down the outer brown box with a disinfectant, cut open the box and then wash your hands with soap for a minimum of 20 seconds. Then one-by-one remove the inner contents of the package and individually wipe them with a disinfectant. Now throw away the outer brown box and then again wash your hands with soap for a minimum of 20 seconds.
5. Changes to our timeline for reporting damages or quality issues - while our policy requires customers to report damages or quality issues within 48 hours of delivery, during this time we have temporarily suspended this requirement and are allowing customers to report damages or quality issues within 96 hours of delivery. This way you can leave the delivered package at a safe location for 48 hours and then still have another 48 hours to report any quality issues or damages.
Please Note - While we are no experts on this subject, the above suggestions are curated based on our research of best practices being followed worldwide. We would love for you to receive the items you had ordered. However, the final decision of accepting the package is with you and no hard feelings if you refuse the package during this time. Stay home and stay safe.
We are located in Unit 10 First Floor, CSC-5, Sector-9, Rohini in New Delhi, India. We stock all items at our warehouse here and dispatch directly to customers from the warehouse.
For any general queries regarding our products pricing or website, feel free to call us or send a Whatsapp message at 99901 17799. To report damages, quality issues or request a return or exchange please email us at email@example.com. We are available from Monday to Saturday from 10am to 7pm.
No, we are online only but we deliver everywhere across India. We also offer Cash on Delivery and express delivery options at most pincodes.
Yes, our warehouse is in Unit 10 First Floor, CSC-5, Sector-9, Rohini in New Delhi. For walk-ins, we are open from 10:30am to 5:30pm from Tuesday to Saturday. If you would like to come, please let us know 24 hours in advance and we can confirm if someone will be available to attend to you.
Everything on our website / mobile app is manufactured by our own brand and in stock at our warehouse in New Delhi.
We do frequent posts on Facebook, Instagram and also occasionally send newsletters regarding new product arrivals and active promotions. The easiest way to stay in touch is by following us on Instagram and subscribing to our newsletter.
Usually when you land on our website, there is a popup notification within 10 seconds that asks you to enter your email and subscribe to our newsletter. It also gives you a special discount code that gives you a 10% discount on your purchase. Alternatively, you can scroll down to the bottom of the website and sign up in the footer section.